INSTRUCTIONS FOR BOOKING YOUR LESSON:
1. Register for the program ("Private Lessons 2019") through Active by clicking HERE. There is no fee to register for the program, and registration is valid for the entire 2019 pool season (you only need to do this once for the season - don't re-register every time you book a lesson). Do not purchase individual lessons during registration.
2. Contact the coach of your choice to request to schedule a lesson or lessons. Click HERE for coach information. You and the coach will determine a date and time for the lesson. Note that your lesson will not be scheduled and confirmed until steps 3 and 4 are completed.
3. Purchase your lesson(s). Once you have scheduled a time with the coach, you should immediately go to the parent portal and purchase your lesson(s). Use the "Parent Portal" button on the website or go to swimportal.active.com. On the home page ("VIEW PROGRAMS") you will see "Private Lessons 2019" - under that you will see your child's name and then private lessons and then a blue box called "Add-on product". Click this blue box and select the lesson(s) you wish to purchase, then "SAVE & CONTINUE". On the next page you will be able to confirm your order details and enter payment information. Be sure to check the "COMPLETE" box at the bottom.
4. Forward a copy of your order confirmation to the coach so they can schedule and confirm your booking (lesson bookings are not confirmed until proof of payment is received). After you send the order confirmation, the coach will respond with an email confirmation of your lesson.
5. Arrive for your lesson approx. 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time. Alert the front desk attendant that you are at the pool for a swim lesson. You do not need to pay for pool entry unless you plan to stay before or after the lesson to swim, or if siblings plan to swim during the lesson.
Steps 1-4 must be completed and your booking confirmed at least 24 hours before your lesson is scheduled.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies:
Please contact the coach to request a cancellation or to arrange a rescheduled lesson time.
Lessons may be rescheduled up until 24 hours before the start of the lesson without penalty. Within 24 hours of the lesson start, lessons may be rescheduled at the discretion of the coach or processed as cancellations.
Lessons may be cancelled up until 24 hours before the start of the lesson without penalty and given a full refund. Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the lesson start will be given a 50% refund.
Lessons will only be cancelled/rescheduled for weather if the pool is closed (thunder/lightning/heavy rain). Please plan to arrive for your lesson as scheduled unless you hear otherwise from the coach. In case of weather-related pool closing, lessons not yet started or less than half finished will be rescheduled with no charge. If the lesson is more than half finished, the lesson will be considered completed (coaches can offer to reschedule at their discretion). No refunds will be given.